Σάββατο 23 Μαρτίου 2013


Love my pasta...


Everything around becomes a canvas
when I allow my creativity to run free...




You might be thinking...
'this girl has waaaayyy too much time on her hands'
and I would not blame you if you thought that...



Who paints on PASTA after all? The answer is, me. Why you ask? Well...
1. I had left over paint on my palette and didn't want it to go to waste (logical enough)
2. Isabella will always remember the day her mama said 'let's paint some pasta!' (and she was not joking)
3. No matter how bizarre this is, you have to admit, they do make you giggle a little


And so in this creative, sometimes crazy, but never dull world of mine, painting some bow pasta doesn't seem too crazy after all.


Because you see, perhaps it is not too much time on my hands that I have, but too much imagination that sometimes spills out in unorthodox ways...

But hey...look here...wrapping embellishment...


Cute little frame for little girl's room?
Not so crazy after all, huh? (please don't answer that)

.

I hope you allow your imagination and creativity
to do bizarre yet wonderful things today!

much love,
Lucy


p.s. Our family is taking another little trip to the cottage today for a couple of days and so I won't be able to post, but am sure I'll find a minute or two to check out what you're up to.

Hubby is off this coming week and hopefully I can convince him to help me build something manly. I'm in the mood to saw and hammer some wood. I know exactly what I want to build and can't wait to share with you. 

See you all soon
 
and here, thank you for taking the time to hos